Slice 10559 Manual-Retracting Industrial Utility Knife
- Finger-friendly utility knife – Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade with shallow cutting depth minimizes blade exposure to fingers and products.
- 3 inch extending blade – 3″ long blade specially designed for cutting thick materials in industrial settings such as extremely thick corrugate, batting, and insulation.
- Manual retraction – Retractable Industrial knife 5-position blade slider and four cutting depths: .23″, 1.10″, 2.09″, and 2.99″ (6 mm, 28 mm, 53 mm, and 76 mm).
- Ambidextrous design – Blade can be flipped to accommodate left-handed and right-handed users. Blade slider is grooved and textured for user comfort and grip. Built in lanyard hole keeps industrial knife handy.
- Long lasting and maintenance free – Extremely hard ceramic blade never rusts and maintains sharpness for consistent cuts. Less blade changes = less injuries. Nylon-handle is glass-filled for durability.
- No-tool blade change – Quick and simple blade replacements. Ships with a replaceable Slice 10538 Rounded-tip safety blade installed.