Pacific Handy Cutter SP017 Safety Point Blades
- Prevent Injury – Powerful cutting power without damage to yourself or your products.
- Ultra-Sharp Stainless Steel – PHC SP017 Blades slice through cardboard boxes and heavy materials with ease so you don’t struggle at work and come home safe.
- Effective & Economical – Durable, reliable PHC only allows their blades to made of high-grade carbon steel.
- Multi-Use Compatibility – Partner these blades up with a variety of knives and cutters from the experts at Pacific Handy Cutter, including the S4, S5, S7, S8, EZAR, AR3, EZ2+, EZ4, EZ7, GSC3, RZ3 and EZ3
- .017″ Thick – Honed to precision these single notch, .017″ thick blades stand up to the most rigorous quality assessments for sharpness and durability
- Bulk Discounts – Outfit the crew with the sharpest blades on the market with slashed prices for volumes greater than 10 and 100 packs.
- 100 safety point blades per box.
Greg Davis –
Very sharp and keeps its sharp edge after being used daily for days.
Michael Williams –
This is hard to find blade box from my home town doesn’t carry it cuz different brand name so happy I find thus same brand only goes into online that Harmony Business Suppies does carry it so I order from them. Thank to Harmony do have them whew.
These tools are extremely safe and very useful. It is especially convenient that they are made for left and right handed people
Nice I used for many years
Eustaquio Quintana –
Thomas Coffman –
Thanks I’ve been looking for awhile for some where to get these blades
Tucker T –
Does the blade come in a case?
Yes, the blades are packaged within wax paper for their protection. All the blades are packaged in a box for storage.
Any way i can just purchase a pack of 20 blades? I only have one knife.
We only sell them in boxes of 100. Pacific Handy Cutter doesn’t offer them at lower quantities.
Do you ship via USPS or UPS?
For small orders we ship via USPS but larger orders are shipped via UPS. For Alaska and Hawaii we generally ship via USPS unless otherwise requested.
Can you use this for the s5?
Yes! These blades fit the S4 and S5. These blades also fit the S7, S8, EZAR, AR3, EZ2+, EZ4, EZ7, GSC3, RZ3 and EZ3.
Does this blade work with the S4?
Justin Hines –
Yes! These blades fit Pacific Handy Cutter S4 and S5 Safety Cutters.