Slice 10524 Replacement Ceramic Utility Blade, Rounded Tip
- Thick and durable ceramic utility blades with rounded tip are compatible with Slice models: 10490, 10491, 10496, 10497, 10582, 10590, 10594
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp up to 11 times longer
- Reduces injuries and blade changes = lowers costs
- Safe from -40 to 1600 degrees Celsius = autoclavable
- Never rusts; nonsparking, nonconductive, nonmagnetic
- 100% recyclable, no sharps disposal box required
- Packaged 2 Slice replacement blades per pack
Slice 10524 replacement ceramic blades are compatible with Slice 10490 and 10491 metal-handle utility knives, 10582 drywall knife, 10496 EDC pocket knife, 10497 mini cleaver, and 10590 and 10594 small scrapers. These 100 percent zirconium oxide blades retain their edge 11 times longer than steel and feature proprietary finger-friendly grind. Ceramic blades require no oil coating or special maintenance. They’re chemically inert, nonsparking, nonmagnetic and never rust. Rounded tip offers extra protection against accidental puncture injuries.
There are no reviews yet.