Slice 10418 Replacement Precision Blades, Micro-ceramic Tip
Slice® Precision Blades are exclusively compatible with the Slice Precision Cutters. Designed to cut everything but you, these blades boast a finger-friendly® edge that never rusts.
Featuring a micro-ceramic tip that’s optimal for very thin, precise cutting, these precision blades are perfect for slicing thin materials like paper or vinyl stencils. They retain sharpness for much longer than traditional metal, meaning fewer blade changes and a minimized risk of injury.
From creating shading in colored pencil artwork to cutting thin cardstock, Slice makes people and places safer. Learn more below.
- Ceramic Precision blades consisting of micro-ceramic blade in contrast orange housing fits into Slice Precision Cutters (10416 and 10417 models) without requiring external blade-change tool.
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp up to 11 times longer
- Reduces injuries and blade changes = lowers costs
- Safe from -40 to 1600 degrees Celsius
- Never rusts; nonsparking, nonconductive, nonmagnetic.
- Packaged 4 Slice replacement blades per pack.
There are no reviews yet.