Slice 10540 Replacement Industrial Blade, Serrated
- Long serrated blades compatible with Slice models 10559 and 10560 Industrial Knives for sawing applications and making deeper cuts into thick materials, and 10599 Long-Handled Scraper.
- Total Length: 4.72 in. (12 cm). Installed Length (with 10559 and 10560 Industrial Knives): 2.99 in (7.6 cm).
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11 times longer
- Reduces injuries and blade changes = lowers costs
- Safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius
- Never rusts; nonsparking, nonconductive, nonmagnetic
- Packaged 4 Slice replacement blades per pack.
Slice 10540 replacement industrial blades are compatible with Slice Industrial Knives, which are intended to tackle deeper cuts into thick materials like insulation and foam. 10538 is also compatible with the upcoming 10599 Long-Handled Scraper. These 100 percent zirconium oxide blades retain their edge 11 times longer than steel and feature proprietary finger-friendly grind. Ceramic blades require no oil coating or special maintenance. They’re nonsparking, nonmagnetic and never rust. Serrated edge is ideal for applications that require sawing. When you need a fresh edge, simply reverse the blade. When you’re out of edge, these are 100 percent recyclable.