Pacific Handy Cutter Industrial Box Cutter, 12/box
- Industrial Durability – Full metal design suits high volume and industrial applications. Cut thousands of corrugated, cardboard boxes every day and all you need to do is replace the blade.
- Sleek, Compact Design – This handy box cutter is only 2 oz and 4.3″ long. Talk about good things coming in a small package.
- One-Tap Retractable – Stay safe when the blade is not in use. Avoid harm to yourself and your products with this handy design.
- 0.009″ Thick Blade – PHC RB009 Razor Blades are honed to their most effective thickness for a consistently sharp edge. And you can change each blade with ease in a few seconds.
- Effective and Economical – 12 Box Cutters Per Box and with bulk discounts you can pay as little as $0.52 per cutter. What a deal!
- Made in the USA 🇺🇸
They are handy to use and come packed well.
Old school grocery hand tool. Replacement of one I hand in 1996 work history. I purchased a box of 100 blades from Sherwin Williams paint store for $6.49. But they didn’t have the cutter knife. So I went on-line and they search engine presented your web page. Fair pricing, fast USPS service, well done team. Many Thanks as I open hundreds of cases of groceries.
You can’t go wrong with these handy box cutters.
Wonderful box cutter at a great price. I will definitely shop again.
Tina J. –
I ordered these for a friend of mine you can’t find them in the stores they’re hard to come by
Are the box cutters all the same colors?
Yes, they aluminum casing is not colored. Pacific Handy Cutter used to manufacture the HC100 cutters in different color sheathes, but for production efficiency they now make every box cutter the same color.
Does the cover go over the blade when not in use?
Yes the blade slides into outer shell made of metal with a small tap.
Can this easily cut through cardboard?
Yes! If you’re breaking down boxes all day long, then for your convenience a S4 or S5 safety cutter might work better. These HC100 Box Cutters are barebones cutters that function well, but aren’t commonly used in high volume settings like grocery stores and warehouses. For higher volumes we recommend a S5 Safety Cutter.
Kevin H –
Do double edged safety razor blades work?
No the HC100 only works with single edged razor blades.
Do you ship via UPS?
Justin Hines –
Hi Brian, for orders under 13 oz we ship via USPS first class. For most orders over 13 oz we ship UPS Ground. Let us know if you have any other questions. Best, Justin H.
Fantastic old school stuff. I use these for opening boxes and haven’t found anything better than these classic box cutters. These handy cutters are high quality, made in the USA. Very proud to support american business. If you are looking for a great, reliable cutter give these a try.