Slice 10585 Manual Carton Cutter
The Slice® 10585 Manual Carton Cutter is a clever addition to our line of safety knives. As the name suggests, this tool design—its exposed blade length and angle—is ideal for boxboard and thin corrugate. The Slice Carton Cutter (Manual) has just enough blade exposure to easily cut through boxboard without fear of damaging package contents. Slide the tool’s protective metal sheath to cover or uncover the blade as needed. The 10585 ships with a rounded-tip 10526 utility knife blade. As with all Slice tools, the blade features our finger-friendly® edge, is chemically inert, never rusts, and lasts up to 11 times longer than a comparable metal blade.
- Finger-friendly ceramic safety blade – Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade with shallow cutting depth minimizes blade exposure to fingers and products.
- Cuts boxes, not content – Blade is angled and exposed just enough to easily cut through boxboard, thin corrugate, foamboard, plastic sheeting, paper, packing tape, and acetates without fear of damaging package contents.
- Portable, Durable, Retractable – Ambidextrous carton cutter is light and portable, with durable nylon housing and acetone-resistant metal sheath for covering blade as needed.
- Long lasting and maintenance free – Extremely hard ceramic blade never rusts and maintains sharpness for consistent cuts, lasting up to 11.2x longer than metal. Less blade changes = less injuries.
- No-tool blade change – Quick and simple blade replacements. Ships with a replaceable Slice 10526 Rounded Tip Ceramic safety blade installed.