Slice 10417 Retractable Precision Cutter
Does your hand hurt after working with your precision knife for a short time? Are you frustrated because it’s challenging to maneuver your tool while making intricate cuts? Never fear, for the Slice® Precision Knife is here for all of your precision-cutting needs!
The Slice Precision Knife has an innovative finger hole optimized for comfort and steadiness. The cross-hatched grip handle and non-slip inner ring coating ensure the knife moves with you, allowing complete control over your tool and your work. Its blade is powerful enough to cut various materials without cutting you.
From cutting cardstock, tissue paper, and vinyl to slicing tape and plastics, Slice makes people and places safer. Learn more below.
- Finger-friendly ceramic safety blade – Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade with shallow cutting depth minimizes blade exposure to fingers and products. Chemically inert and autoclave friendly (safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius). Safety cap included.
- Non-slip Control Grip Ring handle – Ergonomic finger handle and cross-hatch grip gives precise user control for detailed cuts and intricate work.
- Long lasting and maintenance free – Nylon acetone-resistant handle and durable copper collar. Extremely hard ceramic blade maintains sharpness for consistent cuts, lasting up to 11.2x longer than metal. Less blade changes = less injuries.
- No-tool blade change – Quick and simple blade replacements. No oil or lubricant required.
- Compatible with many blades – This lightweight cutter ships with a Slice 10518 straight-edge, rounded tip ceramic craft blade that lasts 11.2 times longer than comparable steel blades. It is compatible with blades: 10518, 10519, 10520, 10532, 10536, 10537