Pacific Handy Cutter RSC-432 Restaurant Safety Cutter
The Pacific Handy Cutter RSC-432 Restaurant Safety Cutter is NSF Certified and ideal for food service and manufacturing facilities. It features a unique self-activating safety hood designed to keep the user safe. The hood will automatically close to cover the blade at the end of each cut, virtually eliminating injuries. The safety point blade in this cutter is not removable, which avoids potential loose blades in food service locations. Utilizing the bladeless tape splitter also reduces injuries. For better retention, purchase with the UKH-443 Holster and CL-36 Coil Lanyard.
- Clear, see-through retractable hooded blade guard conceals stainless steel blade.
- Great for general purpose applications in food service, retail shops, grocery stores and warehouses.
- Side button release ideal for carton cutting with left or right hand.
- Built-in, blade less tape slitter on the heel of the handle prevents accidents when opening containers and boxes.
- NSF Approved as a food service tool.
- Video Demonstration