Honeywell Junk Yard Dog Kevlar Glove with Leather Palm
ANSI 3 Cut Resistance protects from cuts, slashes, and abrasion!
- KEVLAR® brand fiber seamless construction which offers excellent cut and abrasion resistance
- KEVLAR® fiber will not degrade in temperatures up to 900°F (400° C)
- Premium leather palm provides solid abrasion & puncture resistance and added durability and improved grip in wet and oily applications
- 100% KEVLAR shell is 5 times stronger than steel on an equal weight basis.
- Leather palm provides solid abrasion resistance, and ensures grip in wet or oily applications.
- Reinforced leather thumb crotch provides additional protection in this high-wear area.
- KEVLAR provides exceptional cut, slash, heat and puncture resistance.
- Size: One-Size: Men’s M/L
- Dry cleaning is the acceptable cleaning method for gloves of 100% KEVLAR® fiber with leather palms.
- Some differences in shrinkage, weight loss, yarn tensile strength, and color related to staining or the cleaning method may be seen, but there is no significant impact on cut resistance up to 30 cleaning cycles (without industrial use between cycles).
- Thirty cleaning cycles is considered to be more than can be expected because of normal wear.
- Do not launder gloves that have been in contact with toxic chemicals.